Safety Precautions Taken by Our Office
Our office does an outstanding job of adhering to the latest, most up-to-date infection control measures. We are constantly monitoring changes to infection control guidelines provided by OSHA, CDC, ADA, IDPH, ISDS, etc.
While our office has held a high standard of infection control over the years, we will make some common sense changes in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Patients use prescreening questions before arriving to appointment.
- Cleaning and utilizing infection control measures in public areas frequently, such as door handles, bathrooms, and chairs.
- Making sure our PPE (gloves, masks, eye protection, etc) are appropriate for the services provided.
- We are adhering to the American Dental Association “Return to Work Interim Guidance Toolkit” at this time.
1. Do you have a fever or have you had a fever in the last 14 days?
2. Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
3. Do you have a cough, runny nose, or sore throat?
4. Do you have any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
5. Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
6. Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
7. Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any foreign countries or outside of our current geographic region?
If you have an upcoming appointment and have answered yes to any of these questions, please contact our office at your earliest convenience.