Safety Precautions Taken by Our Office
Our office does an outstanding job of adhering to the latest, most up-to-date infection control measures. We are constantly monitoring changes to infection control guidelines provided by OSHA, CDC, ADA, IDPH, ISDS, etc.
While our office has held a high standard of infection control over the years, we will make some common sense changes in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Patients may use prescreening questions before arriving to appointment.
- Cleaning and utilizing infection control measures in public areas frequently, such as door handles, bathrooms, and chairs.
- Making sure our PPE (gloves, masks, eye protection, etc) are appropriate for the services provided.
1. Do you have a fever or have you had a fever in the recent past?
2. Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
3. Do you have a cough, runny nose, or sore throat?
4. Do you have any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
5. Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
6. Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
If you have an upcoming appointment and have answered yes to any of these questions, please contact our office at your earliest convenience.